When Wanda Morrow started WM SACKS, she made every effort to recreate for her sandwich shop customers, the meals she served her two sons and husband.
She wanted her customers to enjoy nothing less than a freshly prepared meal, just like her family did every night. This meant “SACKS” would serve affordable, healthy, and wholesome meals that are free of preservatives and additives.
Some 22 years later, SACKS’ entire menu still features made from scratch items. This includes every dessert, every salad, every sandwich, all tossed pastas and soups.
Customers find the following at SACKS everyday:
- WHOLESOME selections of grain breads delivered fresh daily.
- HEALTHY made-to-order salads with options such as grilled chicken.
- ORIGINAL RECIPE homemade soups simmered to maximize their flavor.
- SIGNATURE sandwiches crafted in a special order so sandwich elements blend together harmoniously. The SACKS "art of sandwicheire" slogan despicts this sandwich making process.
- HOMEMADE desserts including Wanda’s Magic Cookies are made fresh on-site for the ultimate meal ending.
- NUTRITIOUS meals for lunch and dinner that offer a balanced meal whether sandwich or salad.